Luxury is all in the details and the little details almost always make a world of difference. When you board a Crystal Cruise ship, be prepared to embark on a journey of luxury. You are sure to enjoy yourself while being treated like royalty. For 13 consecutive years, Crystal has been voted the “World’s Best Large-Ship Cruise Line” by the readers of Travel + Leisure magazine. An honor such as this is tremendous validation of the momentous personalized programs they have introduced, the investments which are continuously made in their ships and Crystal’s award winning formula of superior quality, choices, space and service. Crystal is 6-Star Luxury!
The luxurious, award-winning fleet of Crystal is comprised of the 1,080-guest, 68,000 ton Crystal Serenity and the 940-guest, 50,000 ton Crystal Symphony. Both of these ships cruise worldwide itineraries of seven to 106 days. In November, 2008, the line raises its luxury standard by eliminating several staterooms to create space for more opulent Penthouses.
In the past two years, Crystal Cruise Line has completed a posh and distinguished redeisgn of the Crystal Symphony. Crystal has also expanded the opportunities for you to further personalize your experiences ashore with "extreme luxury" shore experiences. They began offering a refined and thoroughly customized collection of boutique Crystal Adventures® and Crystal Private Adventures to indulge in around the world. Pre-reservations are available for all optional Crystal Adventures® shore excursions. There are also Crystal Society Rewards and Recognition Program for returning guests.
As a result of Crystal's continued success of their restaurants onboard the Crystal Serenity, Crystal is able to boast the addition of famed master chef Nobu Matsuhisa's transformed specialty restaurants on the Crystal Symphony. Guests also have more than 200 choices of vintage wines to choose from in the Crystal wine cellar, including their exclusive "C" label. In late 2007, Crystal introduced their Ultimate wine experiences show casing rare vintages.
Exclusive to the Crystal Experience
- Full 360° open air teak Promenade Deck with exclusive WOW® - "Walk on Water" - fitness program.
- The Bistro, our popular European-style coffee and wine bar, which offers complimentary specialty coffee and tea drinks, along with light snacks served throughout the day.
- Up to seven evening dining options including a choice of classic main or late seating in our Crystal Dining Room, or open seating in our specialty restaurants, so guests can always choose where, when and with whom they would like to dine European-trained wait staff in the Crystal Dining Room and in our specialty restaurants featuring the cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa, Wolfgang Puck and Piero Selvaggio.
- Wine cellar with more than 200 vintages including Crystal's exclusive "C" label.
- Caesars Palace at Sea® casino: an exclusive Crystal Cruises' partnership with the Famed Las Vegas gaming operation, offering mini-baccarat, dice tables, roulette, blackjack and over 100 slot machines, all governed by the State of Nevada Gaming Regulations.
- Our innovative Creative Learning Institute®, offering complimentary Yamaha piano lessons and Berlitz language classes on every cruise; and on select sailings, special certification enrichment with Cleveland Clinic Wellness Seminars, Pepperdine University Business Seminars, the Smithsonian Associates, Society of Wine Educators and Sotheby's Computer University@Sea® facility with 24-hour e-mail and Internet access plus instruction in the latest software.
- The only Feng Shui-inspired spa at sea featuring exotic massages, facial therapies and energy boosting treatments.
- One of the highest space per guest ratios at sea, offering Crystal Cruises' unparalleled service in luxurious comfortable surroundings
- Pre-reservations available for all optional Crystal Adventures shore excursions
- Crystal Society Rewards and Recognition Program for returning guests.
Sensational Vacations, LLC, BestCruiseBuy.com, offers excellent, personalized service along with the best prices on all Crystal Cruises. To make your Crystal Cruise reservation, call toll free 1-866-622-7447, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online quote form. We are happy to make an appointment for after-hours service if this is more convenient.
Crystal Cruises Fleet: (Click on the ships below for information, itineraries and online reservations)